Students - General Information
- School hours are 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. If you arrive at 8:05 a.m. or later you must obtain a tardy slip to gain admittance to class.
- Students are fortunate to have access to online learning programs. Please take advantage of these programs to maintain and improve academic and critical thinking skills.
- Students in fourth through eighth grade have CPS Google email accounts as well as access to Student Gradebook Portal to check on their grades, attendance, and calendar of events.
- Students must bring a note from home when they are absent.
- Students in sixth through eighth grade take part in Friday afternoon seminars to expand learning and knowledge in diverse areas.